Crosspoint Fellowship is planning to offer in-person Sunday services ONLY, starting on Sunday, May 24th at 10AM. Wednesday Night Services will continue meeting via Zoom and Facebook Live.
Online services can still be found on Crosspoint Cville Facebook and church call in number. Call in to 312-626-6799 and enter meeting ID #: 361-474-264
While we’re opening up the church, we will be following Governor Holcomb’s recommendations for religious services in his plan found here. In it, you’ll find that the following things will impact how we would normally experience church.
• People 65+ and those at risk are encouraged to join us online. To better understand why, see this link.
• We will ensure 6 feet between people who live in different households by spacing seats. Additionally, we will ask people to enter sanctuary using the right hallway and exiting using left hallway. We will also dismiss row-by-row.
• We will clean high-contact areas throughout service.
• We recommend putting on a face-covering before coming into the building.
• We recommend all people entering the building to sanitize their hands.
• We are asking that all people who are symptomatic or who have tested positive for COVID-19 to stay home and join us online.
• We will not be handing out bulletins or passing offering plates. A station will be available to drop off your offering or give online.
• Our coffee station will remain closed at this time.
• There will be no Nursery or Kids Ministry, but children are welcome and must sit with their parents. Nursery and Kid’s ministry doors will be locked.
• There will not be a meet and greet time during service.
• There will be no lobby or outside fellowship time, so that we don’t run the risk of transmitting.
We will be worshipping and sharing God’s word together. We will continue to invite the presence of God in our services in-person and online.
The Crosspoint board and I have processed this decision together. The health and safety, as well as adhering to government authorities, were key factors. We do not take the decision lightly and plan to carefully follow the governor’s guidance and recommendations as we move ahead.
We look forward to this time of being together in one place. However, we understand that this is a personal and family decision. Crosspoint leadership will not pressure you to reconvene in-person till your at peace with returning.
To learn more about the plans of the State of Indiana, please see this link: https://backontrack.in.gov/.
Pastor Chris Cregger and Church Board